Garden office – The BBC agree with us …
A garden office is a popular choice because more and more of us work from home or need a private study to work on personal business. So a Swift garden office make perfect sense – a perfect space that provides separation from the main home and allows our clients to avoid traffic, save time and money, and create their ideal environment for being productive and focused.
This morning, the BBC ran an article on home working – the benefits of saving time and money on the commute to the office. They found that the average London commute is 1 hr and 15 minutes EACH WAY – time that could be far better spent doing something productive as 4.2 million people already do, but 1.8 million more of us would like to… See feature on BBC iPlayer here
The Key features of Swift home offices are….
– A robust, bespoke structure built for year-round comfort, privacy and security
– Impressive surroundings for meetings with all the technology you need!
– Air conditioning units for closely controlled temperature and humidity levels
– Internet, TV, telephone intercom and CCTV facilities
– Plenty of space for desk and sitting areas AND storage and filing
– Showers and W/C facilities, and somewhere to brew up or store cold drinks
– Built in home-office furnishings and fixtures – everything you need to work in comfort
– A tax efficient investment covered by a 10-year insurance-backed structural warranty
Our client said this about his garden office featured here….
“I came to Swift with a very specific brief in mind. Martin, Lee and the team helped me realise my ideal office. Martin was knowledgeable, communicative and approachable throughout, and Lee went out of his way to finish the job exactly how I wanted it. The team on site were a pleasure to have around. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Swift – the finished office is the envy of my friends!” – B Harris (London)