Canal boat-inspired meeting room!
This beautiful, purpose-built, canal-side 10m x 5m meeting room at the Saltisford Arm of the Grand Union Canal, was designed and constructed in perfect harmony with the location and The Saltisford Canal Trust Ltd‘s charity objectives in mind.
The Trust chose Swift as their preferred contractors from a choice of 7 companies because we stood out!
Features of this building
– Genuine canal-boat porthole windows
– Twin air-conditioning units
– Built-in store room for tables and chairs
– Successfully gained planning permission on behalf of our client
– Adhered to rigorous and specific building regulations necessary for a public meeting venue. Our enthusiasm for this unique project, inspiring design ideas, and the best value for the Registered Charity’s considerable investment, meant that we were appointed to get cracking and our client has great things to say about his Swift experience!…
“Swift immediately stood out… Professional presentation of company and Swift buildings… Detailed first class quotation with unique suggested design input… Most enjoyable and pleasant people to do business with… Excellent customer support team… Hardworking construction team were a pleasure to have on site… Incredibly fast build to the very highest standards… We are not disappointed with our choice!” – A Lorentzen (Chairman Saltisford Canal Trading Ltd.)