Home gym luxury!
This lovely, bespoke garden gym clad in Rustic Larch makes a subtle statement sitting comfortably in its Oxfordshire setting. Home gym luxury at its finest!
Our client had very specific criteria – this was to be a high specification space and attention to detail was very important. The Swift team thoroughly enjoyed making this well-thought out project come to life!
Key features of this building:
- A 7m x 4.5m garden room with 2.95m external height. The extra height is an important consideration when building a home gym because of the space needed for over-head weight-lifting
- Designed and installed very carefully due to Tree Preservation Orders on protected trees in the immediate vicinity. The greatest care was taken to ensure there was no damage whatsoever to any tree in the vicinity
- Unique and striking design with angled buttresses adding style and interest to the look of the building
- Special order, pale grey coloured frames for all windows and 3-leaf, bi-folding doors
- Integrated, motorised window blinds to all glazing in silver to complement the bespoke coloured frames. Each blind has its own mechanism so the light coming in and going out of the room can be controlled very carefully.
- Security lighting in subtle grey to blend in to the design.
- Fully air-conditioned for maximum comfort during a work-out. An efficient air conditioning system keeps the temperature perfectly cooled at the touch of a button, and provide economical and efficient warmth when required
- Engineered rustic wood flooring to complement the rustic external larch cladding
- A permanent and robust building suitable for year-round use that connects with the garden and takes advantage of the setting
The result is a room that is perfect for our clients own personal fitness regime, as well as being able to accommodate other functions in the future if required, plus a view over the garden!