Insulated outdoor rooms in Manchester
Manchester lies within one of the United Kingdom’s largest urban areas. The city is notable for its culture, music scene, scientific and engineering output, media links and sporting connections. Manchester’s sports clubs include Premier League football teams, Manchester City and Manchester United. Bands that have emerged from the Manchester music scene include The Smiths, the Buzzcocks, New Order, Oasis, Happy Mondays, James, and The Stone Roses.
By 1835 Manchester was considered without challenge the first and greatest industrial city in the world. The city was the site of the world’s first railway station, and the place where scientists first split the atom and developed the first stored-program computer. Manchester is served by two universities, including the largest single-site university in the UK, and has one of the country’s largest urban economies. The city is also the third-most visited city in the UK by foreign visitors, after London and Edinburgh, and the most visited in England outside London.
Manchester has the largest UK office market outside London…
So…. there are lots of explanations as to why Swift receive so many enquiries from the Manchester area. More and more of us work from home or need a private study to work. A detached Garden Room Office makes a perfect place to provide that separation from the home as well as the ideal environment for being productive and focused.
In addition, the hardship of moving house welcomes new solutions for increasing space. The speed and tailor-made approach that Swift provides, makes for a practical, fast and simple solution to creating more space.
Recently, a client in Bury, on the Northern side of Manchester, called to discuss their hopes for a garden Gym. Beautiful views over their landscaped gardens and beyond, plus the convenience of a daily workout that involves a ten-step walk from the house, makes for an appealing lifestyle.
The room was created to fit perfectly into a patio area next to the house and looks fantastic! It has huge, two leaf sliding doors that hardly interrupt the view and allow loads of light into the room. A great attribute to the house – and to our clients fitness!
What kind of people approach us to provide a solution for more space?
People who are just like you. People who are looking for:
- A home office or treatment room in which to work or carry out their business
- An art studio, perhaps a place to enjoy your hobby
- Extra sleeping accommodation for a dependent relative
- More space for children and teenagers, somewhere safe and independent
- Space to relax, maybe listen to your music, watch your cinema system or read your book
What are the key qualities that they are looking for?
- A design service that focuses on what you desire from your building
- A speedy and dependable build process with reasonable lead times and efficient installation times
- A building that will be a true asset to your life and a great investment for the future
- A company that is reliable and trustworthy, as well as solution focussed and friendly
- A quality building system that is robust, permanent and looks fantastic
Wherever you live in the UK (and beyond!) you will be reassured by the service and skills that Swift can offer you… all in a day’s enjoyable work for the Swift Team!