Garden studios in Lancashire
Famous for Lancashire hotpot and Blackpool Tower, Lancashire actually emerged during the Industrial Revolution as a major commercial and industrial region. By the 1830s, approximately 85% of all cotton manufactured worldwide was processed in Lancashire. During the 20th century the county became increasingly urbanised, and today the largest private industry in Lancashire is the defence industry with BAE Systems Military Air Solutions division based on the Fylde coast. The nuclear power industry also has a major presence.
Swift receive a large number of enquiries from people in Lancashire and the reasons people enquire about our garden rooms vary considerably, from fitness gyms and art studios to family rooms or a granny annexe. Whatever the reasons, all of our buildings allow you to live your life more comfortably by giving you the space you need for the things that you want to do, as well as being able to accommodate other functions… a coffee machine and patio to relax on and a view over your garden to name but a few.
Our clients in Heywood were very specific about the intended use of their new garden studio. A semi-professional artist, Gilli was looking forward to having a dedicated area where she could spread out the tools of her craft and not have to clear them away every time the dining table was needed. This pattern is so common with work and artistic crafts… the result being a lot of meals eaten on knees and fewer guests around for a shared dinner!
The studio has wide doors to the front and a big side window to ‘suck’ in the light, as well as a commercial sink for clearing up brushes and pots etc. Most striking is the appearance of the building. Nestled into the mature garden, it has had additional decking around it and just looks “so right”. Clearly an attribute to our clients lifestyle, and also a strong attraction if they ever come to move.
What kind of people approach us to provide a solution for more space?
People who are just like you. People who are looking for:
- An art studio, perhaps a place to enjoy your hobby
- Extra sleeping accommodation for a dependent relative
- A home office or treatment room in which to work or carry out their business
- More space for children and teenagers, somewhere safe and independent
- Space to relax, maybe listen to your music, watch your cinema system or read your book
What are the key qualities that they are looking for?
- A speedy and dependable build process with reasonable lead times and efficient installation times
- A building that will be a true asset to your life and a great investment for the future
- A design service that focuses on what you desire from your building
- A company that is reliable and trustworthy, as well as solution focussed and friendly
- A quality building system that is robust, permanent and looks fantastic
Swift are a dedicated team of enthusiastic, solution-focussed men and women who enjoy their work and are perfectly suited to solving the problems that a busy conurbation can create for our clients living and working space. Wherever you live in the UK (and beyond!) you will be reassured by the service and skill that Swift offer. Detached garden rooms, attached extensions, school rooms, nursery schools… all in a day’s enjoyable work for the Swift Team!