Garden rooms Staffordshire
Staffordshire is proud of its heritage for a number of reasons. The area is home to the highest village in Britain, Flash, which stands at 1518 ft above sea level, and Stoke-on-Trent is the Headquarters for the luxury pottery group Wedgewood. Also, in July 2009 the largest hoard of Anglo-Saxon gold ever found in Britain was discovered in a field near Lichfield. The artefacts, known as The Staffordshire Hoard have tentatively been dated to the 7th or 8th centuries.
Of course, a well known type of bull terrier called the Staffordshire Bull Terrier was bred for hunting purposes, and for thrill seekers the popular Alton Towers and Drayton Manor theme parks are located in Staffordshire.
Swift receive a large number of enquiries from people wanting garden rooms in Staffordshire
Families are looking outside for the space that they can’t find inside their homes. Swift garden rooms Staffordshire become living spaces that are every bit as high in quality and comfort as any other room in the main house and can be used for a number of different roles, for example, a games room, a teenager room (homework, having friends around, music, etc.), dinner parties or a barbecue, or a cinema and entertainment room.
Whilst garden rooms are now a very modern trend and are set to remain a contemporary element in many homes, we also thrive off the creating a more classical or traditional setting if required. This combination of modern building technology and indigenous styling is an irresistible match. We believe that your new garden room should either make a statement by contrasting with the existing setting, or match it as precisely as possible. Give us a challenge! We would love to make your dreams come true.
What kind of people approach us to provide a solution for more space?
People who are just like you. People who are looking for:
- A home office or treatment room in which to work or carry out their business
- An art studio, perhaps a place to enjoy your hobby
- Extra sleeping accommodation for a dependent relative
- More space for children and teenagers, somewhere safe and independent
- Space to relax, maybe listen to your music, watch your cinema system or read your book
What are the key qualities that they are looking for?
- A design service that focuses on what you desire from your building
- A speedy and dependable build process with reasonable lead times and efficient installation times
- A building that will be a true asset to your life and a great investment for the future
- A company that is reliable and trustworthy, as well as solution focused and friendly
- A quality building system that is robust, permanent and looks fantastic
Wherever you live in the UK (and beyond!) you will be reassured by the service and skill that Swift offer. Detached garden rooms, attached extensions, school rooms, nursery schools… all in a day’s enjoyable work for the Swift Team!