A garden office is a popular choice because more and more of us work from home or need a private study to work on personal business.
A detached Garden Room office makes a perfect place to provide that separation from the home as well as the ideal environment for being productive and focused.
And even better, many of our clients have found that the “home-office” has such appeal that it doubles as a room that serves many other purposes for the rest of the family! It often becomes a place that enjoys the outside feel of your garden yet also provides a secure, warm, controlled and luxurious addition to your home.
What features do you need from your home-garden office?
Here are some popular choices:
- Privacy and security
- Impressive surroundings for meetings
- Internet/TV/telephone intercom facilities
- Somewhere to brew a cup of tea and keep some cold drinks
- Storage/filing space
- Desk areas and sitting areas
- Closely controlled temperature and humidity levels
- A building that will be an asset to the house – whatever its purpose and in the event of you moving
- A cost effective and tax efficient investment
- Built in home-office furnishings and fixtures
Now is the opportunity to make the place that you may spend a considerable amount of your time, the style of office you’ve always dreamed of. And, because most of our garden rooms can be built without the need for planning permission, this happens a lot faster than you may expect. Typically we can be on site within 4 weeks of a confirmed order and, depending upon the size and style of Garden Office, we can show you into your completed new garden room in less than 2 weeks. Are you ready to have an informal chat about your needs and hopes? Our Swift team are looking forward to hearing from you and are ready to listen to your ideas. Please click here to get in touch.