The need for granny annex facilities is becoming more and more apparent. We regularly receive contact from people who are looking to provide a home for their relatives within the garden of their own house. This can give the perfect balance between care and independence.
Our tailor-made structures are not only robust and well insulated, but they can also be finely tuned to the specific preferences and needs of your family member. Maybe a dining area is a must, overlooking a particular area of the garden. Fine, let’s design the layout and windows to take full advantage of this. Maybe a large wet-room is high on the priorities or perhaps a walk in store for easy access to possessions.
Most important is our appreciation that this is the home of someone you care about. This is why we like to listen to the things that are important to you and your relatives. We aim to make this an exciting and rewarding move, one which benefits your family and improves all of your lives.
What kind of things will make a garden room into a home? What special features may benefit someone who requires a little more care as they get older?
We can provide all these features and more besides:
- Room arrangements that are totally bespoke to your requirements and preferences
- Bathroom /Shower room/Wet room and WC
- Kitchenette or fully fitted kitchen area
- Effective heating to ensure simple control and economy
- Individual external appearance to compliment or contrast your setting
- Full planning permission and building regulation services
- Intercom and security systems
- Disabled and access facilities
- Landscaped setting and privacy measures
The result is a suite of rooms that are a rewarding place in which to live and somewhere that relieves the family of stress and concerns.
Are you ready to have an informal chat about your needs and hopes? Our Swift team are looking forward to hearing from you and are ready to listen to your needs. Please click here to get in touch.
We always felt the ‘Swift’ staff were on the job, in touch with the issues, and available to resolve any queries. Thanks to a great team!