We design garden offices in London
London, our great capital city, has an international status to be proud of and a bustling population of over 8 million people. London is the largest metropolitan area in the UK and arguably the largest urban zone in Europe. In the more expansive Metropolitan area of London area there are over 15 million people all enjoying proximity to the vast array of facilities and attractions.
London has four UNESCO world heritage sites: Tower of London, Maritime Greenwich, Westminster Palace, Kew’s Royal Botanic Gardens. It boasts 40,000 listed buildings and over 150 ancient monuments. The city contains 22 national museums and more than 200 other museums. It also hosted the 2012 Olympic Games with resounding success!
Of more relevance to Swift is the high density of buildings and a housing market that makes it so much less practical, and so much more challenging to move house. In addition, the great advances in digital technology make working from home a fantastic alternative for employers and employees alike.
So… there are lots of explanations as to why we receive more enquiries from the London area than any other in the UK. The high value and scarcity of land makes further development a challenge. The hardship of moving house welcomes new solutions for increasing space. The speed and tailor-made approach that Swift provides, makes for a practical, fast and simple solution to creating more space.
One recent example of a successful installation is an office that we created in Ealing. Our client, who works from home, had very specific and well-planned project to move his office into the garden and release space in the house. This space could become far more valued living accommodation. The garden office could only be built after a lot of work was carried out in the garden; work we were happy to include in the project. This made it an easier solution for our client.
The garden room is now set in a beautiful corner of a secure and picturesque garden and provides an inviting place to work creatively and effectively.
Swift are a dedicated team of enthusiastic, solution-focused men and women who enjoy their work and are perfectly suited to solving the problems that a busy conurbation can create for our clients living and working space. Detached garden rooms, attached extensions, school rooms, nursery schools … all in a day’s enjoyable work for the Swift Team!
What kind of people approach us to provide a solution for more space?
People who are just like you. People who are looking for:
- An art studio, perhaps a place to enjoy your hobby
- Extra sleeping accommodation for a dependent relative
- A home office or treatment room in which to work or carry out their business
- More space for children and teenagers, somewhere safe and independent
- Space to relax, maybe listen to your music, watch your cinema system or read your book
What are the key qualities that they are looking for?:
- A speedy and dependable build process with reasonable lead times and efficient installation times
- A building that will be a true asset to your life and a great investment for the future
- A design service that focuses on what you desire from your building
- A company that is reliable and trustworthy, as well as solution focussed and friendly
- A quality building system that is robust, permanent and looks fantastic
Wherever you live in the UK (and beyond!) you will be reassured by the service and skill that Swift offer…. all in a day’s enjoyable work for the Swift Team!