Structures in the garden are now regarded as transformational features in many homes. The awareness of the value of a well designed and executed garden building is now recognised across the world of home building, renovation and improvement.
Why not look outside for the space that you can’t find inside your home? A garden building has for many years meant a place of function and storage, but now it has become living space that is every bit as high in quality and comfort as any other room in the main house.
Bespoke designs, robust building systems and beautiful finishes create a garden building that is not only a pleasure for the existing home owners, but is an asset when the property is eventually put up for sale.
What has produced this dramatic upsurge in the occurrence of a garden building?
- You can extend your living space in days, not weeks
- Installation is almost completely non-invasive to the main house and produces minimal mess and upheaval
- In most cases your garden building can be built under “permitted development rights”. This means that there is no need for a planning application. This saves you time and money
- Modern insulation that is integral to the structure (SIP panels) make contemporary garden buildings truly “year-round” accommodation
- Price for price, a detached garden room is usually less expensive that a traditional extension.
To see more information, please click here.