Brick Garden Rooms
You want a permanent and building and have your mind set on a brick garden room? Please give us the opportunity to demonstrate how you can have the feel and robust nature that a brick garden room gives, without any of the negative issues that plague traditional building techniques.
We spend a lot of time educating people about the way in which the construction industry is evolving and reacting to a whole raft of relevant and important factors. Most of us live in brick houses, yet Swift have recently completed a timber-clad, two storey nursery school that is twice the size of an average residential property, took just a few weeks to erect and has eco-credentials that the planet does not have to die for!
Perhaps brick garden rooms used to be a sign of quality and longevity, yet now the smart choice is for modern materials and systems that outstrip them in so many ways:
- Less time on site and less waste because of pre-fabrication in efficient factory environments, reducing costs and increasing quality
- Less excavation, less concrete and less noise on site making building a far more pleasurable experience
- Fewer deliveries to site and cleaner, lighter materials that can be manhandled in confined places, therefore less impact on your regular life
- Better insulation and greener credentials to reduce your running costs and increase your comfort
- Simpler, faster and more efficient erection systems that produce accurate, fault-free structures
- Huge flexibility in design parameters to give you more choices
And... if you want the look and texture of a brick garden room we can still help. We build SIPS engineered structures and then clad them in timber, stone, brick, slate, metal... you choose. The best of both worlds!
To see more information about our garden rooms please click here.