Take a look inside this 6m x 5m bespoke home office suite!
As with most Swift buildings, this bespoke home office suite is constructed from top quality materials such as the polyurethane SIP panels which are pre-engineered and delivered ready for installation. In addition, these panels are BBA certified and are one of the most efficient and respected forms of permanent construction.
Breathable membrane wraps all walls, and battening to both sides provides an additional cavity, benefiting insulation and space for services. Furthermore, additional strengthening is integrated into the structure as specified by our engineers / designers.
Notably, your new accommodation will also be wired to all current requirements with full certification upon completion. All for your peace of mind!
Our client enjoys these features of his bespoke home office suite:
- En-suite cloakroom with W/C, hand basin, vanity unit and electric shower
- Security lighting – LED operated with PIR day & night controls
- Wi-Fi, HDMI cabling & BT phone line installed
- Western Red Cedar cladding
- Walls are finished in smooth plaster and decorated white with one wall in teal and one in garnet
- Aluminium framed 3-leaf bi-folding doors in Anthracite grey
- An internal pocket door to the shower room
- An external concealed store room door
- Composite decking in Anthracite grey to complement the window frames
Nothing makes us happier than a delighted client – and you don’t get more delighted than this….
Unlike other companies Swift took pains to understand our needs and what we wanted to achieve. Spent time adjusting the design to make sure we got what we wanted. The build quality and finish is great,almost too great as my wife is already referring to it as ‘our garden room’ not ‘your office’. In short, our Swift garden office has been a triumph and delivers everything we dreamed it would. – ML (Lymington)